Monday, April 6, 2009

CORAL CX-77

Automatically translated from the original japanese:

The speaker system which polished up sound by repeating a thorough audition and pursued the high linear sound adopting strict symmetrical unit arrangement.

I couldn't have said it better!

These speakers arrived late last night. They are heavy, sleek and overbuilt. The construction quality is apparent: for example I've never seen bigger bolts used to attach a woofer. Coral made drivers for many japanese manufacturers (I'll do more research in the next few days), but from the sound of these, kept the best for themselves!

These are special. They remind me visually of (and I think are conceptually similar to) the Yamaha NS-1000, and that is saying a lot.

I will have lots more to say about these beauties. In the meantime check out the specs, and enjoy the rest of the translation!

e-mail me

No comments: