Friday, September 18, 2009

Just Arrived! Sansui AU-9500

Please go here for photos

The one I just got is filthy and not working, but I will clean it and have my fantastic repair guy bring it back to life!

Here is a description from an ad on Audiogon:
The epitome of perfection in 1970s solid state integrated audio amplifiers. This is one of Sansui's best, with every feature for the discerning audiophile who desires that warm, almost tube-like sound from a solid state amplifier.The AU9500 is conservatively rated 75WPC continuous into 8 ohms, 20Hz to 20kHz, with less than 0.1% THD, with a true bandwidth of 4-40Khz. It is powered by a large power transformer with seperate windings and power supplies for each channel with complimentary, parallel, push-pull output circuitry, using four output power transistors per channel.

I can't wait to hear this!

e-mail me

2 comments:

meathenge said...

oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy !!!

That looks absolutely gorgeous, I want one too.

Biggles

meathenge said...

Eeek, there's one on ebay right now for 750 bux. Izzat right?

Biggles